Sunday, September 26, 2010

Super Woman



This morning I woke up to a great interview with Kelly Wearstler. You can spend hours looking through the details of her work. Enjoy like i have for the last couple of hours:
http://www.kwid.com
Boy do i have a design crush on kwid.com!
Her color combos are insatiable and her style very addictive. Even her fashion sense is outstanding. I'm a true believer in none-matching patterns and colors lead to a canvas of delight.
Way to go Kelly! I honor you. Its brave in California, and to recreate this phenomenon of hers in Montreal would scare most clients. Wish I had her power of conviction to get my clients to lean in that direction too...maybe someday (wink wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...