Monday, September 27, 2010

A pin to keep you company



One of my favorite sites I like to frequently visit for some creative finds is Etsy. I went on there looking for some felt pins. I bought a few in Tokyo and Hong Kong recently. I wear one everyday and move them around from top to top. These pins are miniature pieces of art. They are all made in felt and textile and put together in such a fun colorful way. Adding a pin goes a long way. It can really give new life to your shirts, tanks, sweaters, dresses, blazers, etc.
Shake tip: Go to etsy.com and take a look at these artists like Lululyna and
applenoggin investing in a pin is cheap and shakes up your wardrobe. Its going to be the next big accessory phenomenon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...