Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome to Shake's first Blog

I have 18 blogs i look through every morning. I go through them quickly because i know that throughout the day i will revisit them during my breaks. Some post a few times a day. So it takes time to keep up with them. I was very skeptical of so much blogging and tweeting proliferation on the internet, made me feel personal contact was becoming obsolete. It occurred to me after a 3 week hiatus it is so difficult to keep up with what is going on out there in the design world via my little desk in my little office.
On the sidebar of my browser i have all my fave sites, but what i don't have is a collection of my favorite photos organized in an easy-to-find way. I've decided to start my own blog where i can re-post images that tickle me pink that I come across. It will be well displayed, and easy access for me to gander at in the future. I will also be sharing some buzz, some ideas and my work and personal projects. We'll see how this goes..shaking some new life in shakedesign.

All of this beginning with the inspiring food and colors I came across during my trip to Japan + Hong Kong. Mushi mushi


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...